Beiersdorf is continuously accelerating its supply chain to improve and deliver the best possible product to our consumers. Transformation is a journey, it’s complex and does not happen automatically. It requires facilitation and support – this is where you come in!
As a supply chain & engineering trainee, you are forward-thinking and always keeping an eye on the dynamic changes in the FMCG industry. You are welcome both with an engineering or a business management background. In various rotations you will gather holistic experience and insights into operational and strategic supply chain functions by being able to join different departments - like manufacturing (on site in Hamburg and in other locations worldwide), engineering, planning, logistics, procurement, or innovation. At the same time you will be able to broaden your horizon by conducting a cross-functional step of your choice in marketing, sales, finance or corporate development.
You’ll support, design and implement processes to develop a dynamic supply chain that benefits everyone: our business, our customers and our partners.
Start you journey with us and experience:
- INDIVIDUALITY & FLEXIBILITY : Bring in your ideas – use the program’s flexible elements to build your own career path
- PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE : Use your experience & knowledge within our most important operational and strategic departments to build up a holistic expertise
- HEADQUARTER BASED : Get the chance to experience the complexity of a globally operating FMCG company directly at the headquarters
- RESPONSIBILITY : Take over your own projects from day one and benefit from a comprehensive mentoring program which helps you to develop and grow
- INTERNATIONALITY : Join a network of trainees from all over the world and gain experience abroad by also working in one of our 150 affiliates
- DEVELOPMENT : Profit from self-managed projects, training sessions, coaching and a network of trainee alumni across hierarchies, functions and countries
- CROSS FUNCTIONALITY : Grow beyond yourself and use your previous experience in your cross-functional step and deepen your business understanding
- FUTURE PROSPECTS : Start with an permanent contract from the beginning and prepare for taking responsibility from day one
- JOY AND WELLBEING : Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment that supports your work life balance by offering workplace and -time flexibility as well as diverse sports and wellbeing programs