As part of the Consumer Engagement Management division, the Consumer Engagement Application team is focused on developing and managing digital applications designed to increase the engagement across all our brands and product categories. At the core of our applications there are meaningful and scalable products that leverage CRM, AdTech and AI.
We are searching for a JUNIOR GLOBAL DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f/d) to join our team and support us in engaging with our consumers and implementing digital products and services across our Beiersdorf brands.
- Support the development of consumer engagement applications like web-Apps, services, and journeys (discovery, concept and execution)
- Understand and drive User Research and UX to design and build high quality experiences
- Monitor and report on CRM performance, A/B testing and improvement of our consumer engagement strategies to drive our growth targets
- Be a pro-active member of the Consumer Engagement Management team. Bring in own ideas into Beiersdorf’s customer-centric strategy and evaluate their efficiency and success
- 'Customer first' mindset - Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Communicate user needs hypothesis to ensure desired product outcomes
- Asset creation for digital tools to drive dCRM and consumer engagement
- Work closely with key stakeholders in creative, marketing, technology vendors and more to develop and execute initiatives that drive customer loyalty and engagement